This is a primary concern most people have. Not to worry, I use topical anesthetic prior to and during the procedure to keep you comfortable. I have no doubt you will be pleasantly surprised.
After the procedure you will experience minimal discomfort, similar to a sunburn.
Absolutely! If "natural looking" is your goal- you've came to the right place. Permanent Cosmetics is never supposed to look harsh or dramatic. It's meant to enhance. If a bolder look is what you're after you can add a little make up over the top.
-New brow procedures are scheduled for 3 hours
-Touch ups are scheduled for 90 minutes
- Color boosts for brows or eyeliner are scheduled for 2 hours
-New eyeliner I schedule for 2 1/2hours
- New lip blushing I schedule for 4 hours
- Lip blush touch ups are scheduled for 3 hours
Look forward to relaxing in my comfortable studio, I like to take my time with every client and every procedure I do.
This is a great question but different answer for everyone. Skin type and aftercare are major factors here. Generally permanent make up will last anywhere between 1-3 years. I recommend annual Color Boost sessions.
Wait 14 days after botox for permanent makeup. Although a better option is to get your brows done first, then get your botox!
You are NOT a candidate for any permanent makeup-
- If you are pregnant or nursing.
- If you are type one diabetic.
- If you have had any chemo treatments in the last 12 months.
- If you are on blood thinning medication.
In some cases I may require written consent from a medical professional for desired procedure.